www.AnitaGunton.blogspot.com

www.AnitaGunton.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Well.....here it goes

OK……I am taking the leap and sending this out to my friends. I am still not sure what the point of this whole blog thing is, but if nothing else, I will get the pictures on my laptop all in one place! I have resisted Facebook for so long. (OK, so I am just too dense to figure it out). I still don’t know what Twitter is, but I think it’s something where you record every single thing you do? Sounds too much like Weight Watchers.

2 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!! I love your background, all your goodies over there on the right (I need to do that) and I know I'm going to enjoy your new addiction! Hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Anita Babe, (yes, yet another name...)
    Love the Blog/website, whatever you want to call this... I think you are amazing, never dull, and you always make me laugh. If this is sounding like a HS yearbook, I'm sorry. My life is very boring. I just hang out with my pet chicken...
    Love, Chrissy

    ReplyDelete